Urban Design file Sales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Terpsi's Shop: Cheap Meshes and Files.
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:04 pm by Seduction

» PLEASE CLOSE
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:32 pm by gejwa

» Pls close my shop ty
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 11:09 pm by Cerberus

» Bam`s Files Sales...New files ... Open skins, heads, hairs , and makeup ..
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:19 pm by Livey

» NEW FILES/MESHES~Jazzy's File Shop~
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:51 pm by jazzy

» .::Certified Couture::. Everything Is 25k This Week Only!
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:37 am by StreetAmbition

» ::MAYAS FILE BOUTIQUE::
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:33 am by StreetAmbition

» ..::Spicy File Sale::..(NEW FILES ;P)
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:13 pm by EroticSpice

» »Touch.Of.Defiance«
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 am by StreetAmbition

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Adplanbanner.php
Affiliates
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Adplanbanner.php
Affiliates

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Empty FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011

Post  FriedPotatoes Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Fpfspicture-1
Welcome to my shop!^^
I'm FriedPotatoes and I'm here to sale you high quality products.

You can also find me in my group: Click to join my group

RULES
-No reselling or redistributing.
-DO NOT SEND ME THE CREDITS BEFORE I CONFIRM YOUR ORDER!!
-You can edit the textures as much as you like.
-Use the files you bought only on one account.[You have to pay double if you want them for other accounts of yours]
-Use my form to place an order![It's not that hard to write a few words]
-You have to pay before you will receive the files and also send me a proof of your payment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form:
Account I'm using on:
What I want[Add the links]:
Total:
E-mail address[You can also pm me if you don't want your address to be published]:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 W70u9z
NATURAL BEAUTY SKIN II

Price: 60.000 credits
Easy to edit.Contains many layers so that you can customize your skin at your whim.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 359wyts
NATURAL BEAUTY SKIN

Price: 50.000 credits
Easy to edit.Contains many layers so that you can customize your skin at your whim.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1znv5o2
Hair Pack 49-MIXED I
Contains 25 natural hair textures.
Each texture costs 3000 credits.
Whole pack costs 25 000 credits.

Previews[/b]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 34pjakl
Hair Pack 49-MIXED II

Previews[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 20qb6mt
Hair Pack 49-MIXED III

Previews[/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 24gn05v
Hair Pack 49-MIXED IV
Contains 30 natural hair textures.

Previews[/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Wa118p
Hair Pack 48-NATURAL

Previews[/b]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2d7dezo
Hair Pack 48-COLORFUL
Contains 25 colorful hair textures.

Previews[/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Vnyuqw
Hair Pack 48-MIXED I
Contains 30 colorful hair textures.

Previews[/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Wsmf13
Hair Pack 48-MIXED II

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2woc5qr
Hair Pack 48-MIXED III

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Jhcynp
Hair Pack 48-MIXED IV

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Egeg04
Hair Pack 48-MIXED V

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Sq3wpl
Hair Pack 48-MIXED VI

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2mgkv7r
Hair Pack 47-Natural I
Contains 28 natural hair textures.

Previews
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Aaeups
Hair Pack 47-Natural II

Previews[/b]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Luff Lips***
-PNG file.
-Price 7.000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 333vngz

***Lilly Lips I***
-PNG file.
-Price 7.000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 11sfgut

***Lilly Lips II***
-PNG file.
-Price 7.000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14negr5

-----------------------------------------------------
Skin Name: Japanese Dollie
Easy to edit.It has many layers.
Price: 30.000 credits

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 103tvcw
Skin Name: Amy
Easy to edit.It has many layers.

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 102rs7p
Summerish Skintone
Edit as much as you like.It's easy!
Price: 40.000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2uzv8mq
DOLL SKINTONE!!!
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 15zqs8i
Edit as much as you like.It's easy!
Price:20.000 credits
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by FriedPotatoes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 am; edited 8 times in total
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Empty Re: FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011

Post  FriedPotatoes Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 pm

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 29c2knm
Basic shirt template-Very detailed and easy to edit.
Price: 10.000 credits
Mass Sale
Derived from: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=4055708
---------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 6jj1c8
Basic shirt template II-Very detailed and easy to edit.
Price: 10.000 credits
Mass Sale
Derived from: http://www.imvu.com/shop/product.php?products_id=4055708
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Hairtextureimage
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 33uflm9
Hair Pack 45-Colorful
Contains 41 natural hair textures.
Each texture costs 2500 credits.

Previews
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 352loxd
Hair Pack 46-Natural 1

Previews
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2rxd0jp
Hair Pack 46-Natural 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2dtsmpt
Hair Pack 46-Natural 3

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14o3n6s
Hair Pack 45-Natural 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2ewcljr
Hair Pack 45-Natural 2

Previews
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1zd58ih
Hair Pack 44-Natural 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2i27cjm
Hair Pack 44-Natural 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2zg7v61
Hair Pack 44-Colorful

Previews

***Black with colorful strings***
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 5eg21w
Hair Pack CMP-Black+colorfulstrings I
Contains 25 natural/colorful hair textures.

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Black+colorfulstrings II

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Black+colorfulstrings III

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Black+colorfulstrings IV

Previews
***Brown with colorful strings***
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 15evdbm
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings I

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings II

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings III

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings IV

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings V

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings VI

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings VII

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Brown+colorfulstrings VIII

Previews
***Silver with colorful strings***
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 24lph7p
Hair Pack CMP-Silver I

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver II

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver III

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver IV

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver V

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver VI

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver VII

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver VIII

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver IX

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver X

Previews
Hair Pack CMP-Silver XI

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1exba0
Hair Pack 26 NATURAL I

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2mnos5u
Hair Pack 26 NATURAL II

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2ey8c5v
Hair Pack 26 COLORFUL I

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4v4fg5
Hair Pack 26 COLORFUL II

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 25uifpu
Hair Pack 26 MIXED I
Contains 26 natural/colorful hair textures.

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 V43yiv
Hair Pack 26 MIXED II

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2s844s0
Hair Pack 26 MIXED III

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 W1e2bt
Hair Pack 26 MIXED IV

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Iz0qxe
Hair Pack 26 COLORFUL V

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Dn0nc8
Hair Pack 26 COLORFUL VI

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4utgus
Hair Pack 26 MIXED VII

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 9r4ktt
Hair Pack 26 MIXED VIII

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4qh2tz
Hair Pack 26 MIXED IX

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2mcf75y
Hair Pack 26 MIXED X

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ae2jqp
Hair Pack 26 MIXED XI

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Izyziu
Hair Pack 26 MIXED XII

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2mmcrxy
Hair Pack 26 MIXED XIII

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 N6ri2s
Hair Pack 27-Natural 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ohqvkp
Hair Pack 27-Natural 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Oan4ns
Hair Pack 27-Colorful 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 O0dkau
Hair Pack 27-Colorful 2

Previews
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uber cute and colorful hair packs Very Happy
I called them Cocktail Hair Packs.
Each pack contains 25 colorful hair textures
Each pack costs 25 000 credits.
------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 11me4j5
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 1
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4k6wxl
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 2
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2qu8cxh
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 3
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2z7hd6u
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 4
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 K973hi
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 5
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2u9lixj
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 6
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 6t38yr
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 7
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 281akar
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 8
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2a80076
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 9
-------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Jqs01z
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 10
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 23lfdk2
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 11
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Dz9qgl
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 12
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2aguiye
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 13
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ok7sk1
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 14
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Osvero
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 15
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2lk4751
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 16
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 10i7wb9
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 17
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 30sgj5u
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 18
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ziqddv
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 19
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 5pmoas
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 20
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Wrz2hi
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 21
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 35mpszk
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 22
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Zoj8gg
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 23
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2im2ema
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 24
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 19sdvp
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 25
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Mmwv35
Hair Pack 27-Cocktail 26

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2a5i16p
Hair Pack 28-NATURAL 1
Each texture costs 2000 credits.

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2dad3qv
Hair Pack 28-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ehj3io
Hair Pack 28-COLORFUL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 30jrbk0
Hair Pack 28-COLORFUL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1ptant
Hair Pack 29-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 34grogj
Hair Pack 29-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14ah79k
Hair Pack 29-COLORFUL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2wn5iq8
Hair Pack 29-COLORFUL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2rd9j15
Hair Pack 30-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 29bvia
Hair Pack 30-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2i763gg
Hair Pack 30-Colorful 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 35k7mv4
Hair Pack 30-Colorful 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2v3ismv
Hair Pack 31-Colorful 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2jdrtl
Hair Pack 31-Colorful 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2ikd469
Hair Pack 31-Natural 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2gt5apv
Hair Pack 31-Natural 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2hzjzok
Hair Pack 32-Natural 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 A2u680
Hair Pack 32-Natural 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2ewmvrk
Hair Pack 32-Colorful 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2603os8
Hair Pack 32-Colorful 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 F44kup
Hair Pack 33-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 9gc495
Hair Pack 33-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Xbie8j
Hair Pack 33-Colorful 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1627l8p
Hair Pack 33-Colorful 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 5pkht1
Hair Pack 34-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Zmm445
Hair Pack 34-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Fy3az8
Hair Pack 34-COLORFUL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2nas5ed
Hair Pack 34-COLORFUL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 X368ph
Hair Pack 34-COLORFUL 3

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4jxtva
Hair Pack 35-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 24b3qjs
Hair Pack 35-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Bebkuu
Hair Pack 35-NATURAL 3

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2woalch
Hair Pack 35-COLORFUL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2qcdvnl
Hair Pack 35-COLORFUL 2

Previews
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Mbipuw
Hair Pack 36-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 O6mjpl
Hair Pack 36-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14lpylt
Hair Pack 36-NATURAL 3

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Afbri8
Hair Pack 36-NATURAL ANIMAL PRINT 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 6glr1u
Hair Pack 36-NATURAL ANIMAL PRINT 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2w2j4pg
Hair Pack 36-COLORFUL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2r56vyr
Hair Pack 36-COLORFUL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 29ghndh
Hair Pack 36-COLORFUL ANIMAL PRINT 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 N4e9g2
Hair Pack 36-COLORFUL ANIMAL PRINT 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2ymt3cz
Hair Pack 37-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2z53n6x
Hair Pack 37-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2upepgi
Hair Pack 37-COLORFUL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Wvsqxl
Hair Pack 37-COLORFUL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Aepjbp
Hair Pack 38-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 8y6ix2
Hair Pack 38-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 5x35ok
Hair Pack 39-NATURAL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2wfikwg
Hair Pack 39-NATURAL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2gumper
Hair Pack 39-COLORFUL 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Xnev7m
Hair Pack 39-COLORFUL 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 73chec
Hair Pack 40-BLONDE 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2mmv7me
Hair Pack 40-BLONDE 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2w4lnw3
Hair Pack 42 -Black with colorful strings
Contains 34 natural/colorful hair textures.
Whole pack costs 30 000 credits.
Previews

Last edited by FriedPotatoes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Empty Re: FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011

Post  FriedPotatoes Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:32 pm

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Hairtextureimage
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ipz82c
Hair Pack 42 -White with colorful strings
Contains 33 natural/colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 9t0fn7
Hair Pack 42 -Blonde with colorful strings
Contains 35 natural/colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 T99umw
Gummy Hair Pack
Contains 35 colorful hair textures.
Previews

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 29or2xj
Hair Pack 43-NATURAL
Contains 35 natural hair textures.
Previews

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 208uyph
Hair Pack 43-COLORFUL
Previews

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 34ywxfq
Hair Pack 1
Contains 20 natural blonde hair textures.
Previews
Each texture costs 1000 credits
Whole pack costs 15 000 credits.

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 312vfpv
Hair PACK 2
Contains 56 natural and colorful hair textures.
Each texture costs 1500 credits.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 28be2q0
Hair PACK 3
Contains 31 natural and colorful hair textures.
Whole pack costs 20 000 credits.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 J9aq84
Hair PACK 4
Contains 78 natural and colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2duz1is
Hair PACK 5
Contains 60 natural and colorful hair textures.
Previews

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 V3dhc2
Hair PACK 6
Contains 21 natural and colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Egsi0z
Hair PACK 11
Contains 48 natural and colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1zg42t0
Hair PACK 12-COLORFUL
Contains 41 colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 59sf0n
Hair PACK 12-NATURAL
Contains 35 natural hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2cpaud1
Hair PACK 13
Contains 65 colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 X1fssk
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK I
Contains 12 colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2ldvwqx
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK II
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2lbz1wn
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK III
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 25r2ez5
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK IV
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Qq4lck
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK V
Previews

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 34yzrci
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK VI
Previews

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2q06b6e
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK VII
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1fa0p4
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK VIII
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2nitaqa
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK IX
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2wok3m1
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK X
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 29xx0kg
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK XI
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Anyd8x
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK XII
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2w4m9zd
SCENE TEXTURES HAIR PACK XIII
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2j0zi4z
Glittery HairPack
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2i2pmu
Hair Pack 14
Contains 23 natural hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2a9qgqa
Hair Pack 15-NATURAL
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Fkmbfr
Hair Pack 15-COLORFUL
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 16ge804
Hair Pack Glittery-Natural
Contains 21 natural hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Nvuvb9
Hair Pack 16
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Mh7uy1
Hair Pack 16 Colorful I
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 993sjp
Hair Pack 16 Colorful II
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2yo7bja
Hair Pack 17 Natural
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 33aasea
Hair Pack 17 COLORFUL I
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1603nuf
Hair Pack 17 COLORFUL II
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 15n6gbb
Hair Pack 18 NATURAL
Contains 33 natural hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2qteelv
Hair Pack 19 Natural I
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Oji3cj
Hair Pack 19 Natural II
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14dzrxu
Hair Pack 19 COLORFUL
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 257m5hv
Hair Pack 20 NATURAL
Contains 31 natural hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 6rpqbd
Hair Pack 21 NATURAL
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 34j3lua
Hair Pack 22 NATURAL
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ie4avd
Hair Pack 23 NATURAL
Contains 26 natural hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14l0j0z
Hair Pack 24 NATURAL I
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2m2cgag
Hair Pack 24 NATURAL II
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4vlfza
Hair Pack 25 NATURAL I

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2j1nzlx
Hair Pack 25 NATURAL II

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 A1gg9
Hair Pack COLOR ME PRETTY I
Contains 30 glittery colorful hair textures.

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2gwazqx
Hair Pack COLOR ME PRETTY II
Contains 30 glittery colorful/natural hair textures.

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2lwq5ao
Hair Pack COLOR ME PRETTY MIXED
Contains 25 glittery colorful/natural hair textures.

Previews
Also,you can order whatever texture you want from my COLOR ME PRETTY[I-II] hair packs in any combination you desire.
One texture costs 2500 credits.
A pack of 25 hair textures costs 25 000 credits.
Just use your imagination and make a colorful bundle to create uber cute and glittery hairstyles.

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2cqxj5y
Hair Pack COLOR ME PRETTY III
Contains 30 natural/colorful hair textures.

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2zfixqf
Hair Pack COLOR ME PRETTY IV
Contains 30 natural/colorful hair textures.

Previews

Last edited by FriedPotatoes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 16le6h1
Pack A1 contains 10 glossy high quality hair textures.
Previews
These files cannot be sold separately,you have to buy the whole pack.
JPEG Files
Price: 20 000 credits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 1428mc0
Pack A2 contains 10 glossy high quality hair textures.
Previews
JPEG Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 300v3oo
Pack B1 contains 10 colorful glossy high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2qmm1sp
Pack B2 contains 10 colorful glossy high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2nrk3eb
Pack B3 contains 14 two tones colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2lksmc3
Pack B4 contains 14 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
Price: 15 000 credits
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 F27xug
Pack B5 contains 7 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
Price: 10 000 credits
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2yvnyhu
Pack B6 contains 7 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 K3xdza
Pack B7 contains 7 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2d91s1l
Pack B8 contains 7 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 24yzgwk
Pack B9 contains 7 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 25uidte
Pack C1 contains 14 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
Price: 17 000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 10pvasz
Pack C2 contains 14 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
Price: 17 000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2rhnqlj
Pack C3 contains 10 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
Price: 15 000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2wp4jns
Pack D1 contains 17 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4u9icy
Pack D2 contains 5 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
Price: 5 000 credits
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Awtaop
Pack D3 contains 5 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Wwdfzo
Pack D4 contains 5 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 303joza
Pack D5 contains 5 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2me7mn8
Pack D6 contains 6 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 302mazl
Pack D7 contains 6 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 4kzczq
Pack D8 contains 6 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2a8pbbr
Pack D9 contains 6 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2cik6s4
Pack D10 contains 6 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 R1y6pt
Pack D11 contains 6 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Mcgopi
Hair Pack E1
Whole pack costs 15.000 credits
Previews
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Oo0f5
Hair Pack E2
Whole pack costs 15.000 credits
Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 35lg0so
Pack F1 contains 44 natural high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2l8ervb
Pack F2 contains 42 colorful high quality hair textures.
Previews
-JPEG Files
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2pq5do4
Pack G2 contains over 50 colorful hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Ip2o8i
Pack I1 contains 43 sparkling hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2hd07cz
Pack N1 contains 58 natural hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 35d3k44
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 20rahya
Pack Q contains 73 hair textures.
Previews
Each texture costs 1500 credits

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 29cmoib
Pack M1 contains 64 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 29xhg1f
Pack V contains 35 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Kcnkm9
Pack U2 contains 25 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 10xqydw
Pack S1 contains 36 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2n996yw
Pack S2 contains 50 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2a9pevs
Pack K contains 64 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Mbjtpw
Pack R contains 41 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2bs489
Pack Z contains 42 hair textures.
Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 24vtz88
Pack Y contains 20 hair textures.
Previews
Each texture costs 500 credits
Whole pack costs 5 000 credits.

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 5vyiqe
Pack T contains 50 hair textures.
Previews

Last edited by FriedPotatoes on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 am; edited 2 times in total
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

reserved
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 pm

reserved
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  iiYamaha Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Approved
iiYamaha
iiYamaha
Admin
Admin

https://urbandesignsfsf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:17 am

CertifiedAsiaNition Admin wrote:Approved

Thanks,sweetie!Smile
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:39 pm

little bumpie Very Happy
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Bye Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:55 pm

well umm idk how your shopo works honestly XD but

Account: Jaa
Files: Hair pack 33 Natural 2(1 hair)
Hairpack 35 Natural(1 Hair)
File format: .jpeg or .png
Price: 4k
email: ialexandra@live.com
Bye
Bye

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Jaa wrote:well umm idk how your shopo works honestly XD but

Account: Jaa
Files: Hair pack 33 Natural 2(1 hair)
Hairpack 35 Natural(1 Hair)
File format: .jpeg or .png
Price: 4k
email: ialexandra@live.com

Order confirmed.You can send the credits. Smile
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Bye Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:46 pm

credits sent Very Happy Proof
Bye
Bye

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Files sent.Enjoy!Smile
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Bye Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Received Ty Sweets Very Happy
Bye
Bye

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:00 am

You're welcome! Smile
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:13 pm

buuump
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:04 am

FriedPotatoes wrote:buuump
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 am

FriedPotatoes wrote:buuump
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:48 am

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14o3n6s
Hair Pack 45-Natural 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2ewcljr
Hair Pack 45-Natural 2

Previews
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Brand New PRODUCTSS!!!!Wohoo

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 352loxd
Hair Pack 46-Natural 1

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2rxd0jp
Hair Pack 46-Natural 2

Previews
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2dtsmpt
Hair Pack 46-Natural 3

Previews

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 103tvcw
Contains many layers.Easy to edit.
***Luff Lips***
-PNG file.
-Price 7.000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 333vngz

***Lilly Lips I***
-PNG file.
-Price 7.000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 11sfgut

***Lilly Lips II***
-PNG file.
-Price 7.000 credits
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 14negr5[/b]
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  NinaMariex Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:44 am

Form:
Account I'm using on:Fashionicon
What I want[Add the links]:Hair Pack 45-Natural 1
Total:25k
E-mail address[You can also pm me if you don't want your address to be published]: poohfan2themax@yahoo.com

NinaMariex

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 am

NinaMariex wrote:Form:
Account I'm using on:Fashionicon
What I want[Add the links]:Hair Pack 45-Natural 1
Total:25k
E-mail address[You can also pm me if you don't want your address to be published]: poohfan2themax@yahoo.com

Order confirmed.You can send the credits to ArtyMuffin
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:11 pm

BRAND NEW HAIR PACKS~Wohooo Smile
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2mgkv7r
Hair Pack 47-Natural I

Previews
-----------------------------------------------------------
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Aaeups
Hair Pack 47-Natural II

Previews
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 pm

buuump
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  FriedPotatoes Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:49 pm

Lots of new hair packs!!!!!! Wohoooo...have been working on them all day and I'm pretty happy with the way they came out...ENJOY!!! Smile

FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Wa118p
Hair Pack 48-NATURAL

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2d7dezo
Hair Pack 48-COLORFUL

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Vnyuqw
Hair Pack 48-MIXED I

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Wsmf13
Hair Pack 48-MIXED II

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 2woc5qr
Hair Pack 48-MIXED III

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Jhcynp
Hair Pack 48-MIXED IV

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Egeg04
Hair Pack 48-MIXED V

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoe's High Quality File Sales-Hair textures,Skins,Clothes!!!-NEW SKINS-Updated 26th of November 2011 Sq3wpl
Hair Pack 48-MIXED VI

Previews[/b]
FriedPotatoes
FriedPotatoes
Shop Owner
Shop Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next